Monday, May 11, 2009

Robert Pattinson from Twilight.


Well, Im finally back. Took a little break from my own work. Been pretty busy with other things. This guy is always posing with his face. Every magazine you see him in or on he has that same sunken face or Zoolander expression from what my friend told me. I kept it kinda monotone as he was seen in the movie. He is a pretty good actor though. Go check out Little Ashes. He plays a young version of Salvador Dali. Well, hope you all like it. I really didnt spend too much time on this one cause I wanted to hurry up and post something asap.

1 comment:

J. Anthony Kosar said...

Looks just like him man! Great Job! I wonder if you take the image outside,... does he glow like diamonds,... because we all know that vampires "glow" in the sunlight,... lol... sigh... oh why has vampire lore been forgotten? Anyway, nice caricature!